Sunday, September 19, 2010

Walking upside down

It's been a while since I last joined shadow shot Sunday. Have been quiet busy with work and other things these past weeks. This is an in between weekend with loads of free time. Even though I didn't post here, shadows were captured by me. The shadows below I noted on my way to work the other day. If you look well you can see 2 people walking "upside down" on the bridge! That's what shadows can do.......... turn the world upside down! LOL!

Thanks for visiting and enjoy your Sunday!

10 comments:

Sylvia K said...

I did have to look twice, but what a delightful, watery shadow shot! I love it! And such lovely colors! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Sylvia

Ralph said...

The fence leaves angular, man-made shadows. The plants offer natural shadows. The combination of the two makes for an elegant and artistic frame. A nice shadow it is! Nice to see you back fo a bit...

frayedattheedge said...

This is a super shot - and yes, I saw the upside down people on the bridge!

Cassie said...

Very nice ShadowShot capture. Your title reminds me of when I was a child and would hang off the bed, upside down, and pretend to walk on the ceiling! Have a great weekend.

EG Wow said...

Ha! Defying gravity! How clever of them. :)

Linnea said...

That's lovely...Perfect capture for SS Sunday!

Hey Harriet said...

That's too funny! I'm always crossing over bridges and I'm never lucky enough to see people walking upside down along them! :)

wanderlust said...

Very nice!

Arija said...

Ripping rippling shadows. Nicely spotted.

Meri said...

Shadows and reflections, all in one.