Monday, January 25, 2010

The girl with the dragon tattoo

This book has been on my reading list for some time now. It's part one of the Millennium Trilogy. Three detective novels written by Stieg Larsson.

Last week I finally found the time and peace to start reading. It took me some pages to really get into The girl with the dragon tattoo, but after that I couldn't put the book away and finished reading it in less than a week.

Now I've started reading the second book The girl who played with fire and this book is even better. It has enthralled me from the very first page and it's even harder to put aside!

Stieg Larsson has a way of writing that makes you become totally immersed with the characters and the sequence of the events. It's a fantastic read so for those of you who like reading: GIVE IT A GO! You won't regret it!

No comments: