Sunday, December 20, 2009

White world

It's soooooooooo white outside! YAK! Was supposed to go to a birthday party today but weather conditions made me stay at home. The authorities warned everybody not to take the road because of all the snow that was falling causing very slippery roads. So happy birthday dear cousin! I'll pop over another day. All this snow fell today, making outside a very white world. Here have a look, pictures are taken close to home as it couldn't appeal to me to go for a walk. Tomorrow is bad enough as I will have to go through on my way to work. Don't think it will be possible to cycle so it will be on foot! And more snow to come if the forecasts are right! YAK! Wish I could take the plane to Malta and spend Christmas and New Year in better weather!

1 comment:

Expat Traveler said...

Wow Carin - You guys did get a lot of snow. We were filled with it last year and in fact it was really hard to travel. This year started with one day and it has let up thankfully thus far.

Thanks for stopping by and wishing you a great holiday!