Sunday, September 20, 2009

Shadow shot Sunday

It's shadow shot Sunday again and even though I've been a lousy player this summer (and that's not because there were no shadows to catch but somehow I just can't find the time to go popping by other players) I liked the following picture enough to share it here with you for shadow shot Sunday.

We had a very sunny summer and even this last Sunday in the summer season was a real one with warm, sunny weather. Great shadows everywhere. This afternoon I noted the shadow made by our son's bike waiting for him to take a ride on it. He has a new hobby and goes cycling whenever he can. Today's weather was just perfect to take the bike and go on a nice, long tour.

7 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Terrific shadow shot, love the shadows on the bricks!

Enjoy!

Sylvia

Crafty Green Poet said...

that's a nice clear shadow

Hey Harriet said...

Very nice shot! And that's a great hobby that your son has! I love cycling, but need to do way more of it! Have a great week :)

Catherine said...

great bike shadow... what delicate tracery...

Richie's 2ts Inspires said...

Cool sunny weather that invites you a great shadow shot.

Have fun...

sarayutouched said...

very nice shadow, thanks for sharing it.

Quilt Works said...

I used to be anvid biker, so you shadow shot is my favorite :-)


I'd like to invite you to vote for the artwork that will be my next giveaway:
http://quilt--works.blogspot.com/2009/09/cast-your-vote-for-next-giveaway.html