Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Autumn colours

Aaaaaaah Summer is gone and Autumn is here. Not that I am too happy with it for I prefer Spring and Summer and those won't be back the coming six months. After having lived on Gozo for many years, with only two seasons, I really enjoyed watching the differences in the 4 seasons back in Holland. Still Autumn and Winter will never be my favourite seasons. That doesn't mean I want nothing to do with Autumn and Winter. Even in my home Autumn is now visible on our table. The colours and the lightened candles make ik very cosy inside!

3 comments:

June said...

Looks like you're welcoming in the season despite your wishing it wouldn't come!

Expat Traveler said...

Just lovely! Although I love all of the decorations, I'm right there with you. I've come to love spring and summer.. IT's the sunshine that makes me smile...

Anonymous said...

Het ziet er gezellig uit .