Sunday, August 09, 2009

Glue on their shoes!

Wonder why this store had such an immense attraction on my family. They go through a museum at high speed and into a forest we won't get them anymore but an Apple Store must have put glue on their shoes. LOL and it isn't because they never go surfing the net for that's a near daily practice of youth today! Must say this Store looked fabulous and had several interesting things that I wouldn't mind having too but no I wasn't able to spend longer than a few minutes inside. That's when I went and sat outside to watch all kinds of people pass by. Alas only for a short while because someone puked next to me. Yak that made me rush inside again!

5 comments:

June said...

Apple sure knows its marketing!

Aileni said...

I would love a Mac - get away from you know who.

Richie's 2ts Inspires said...

Everybody loves Apple, eh? LOL

Ahh... who the h...l puking in there.

Smart post Carin...

hugs

Paz said...

LOL! The Apple store in NYC is also ALWAYS crowded, too.

Paz

Expat Traveler said...

haha...