Saturday, July 04, 2009

Photo hunter - pink

Didn't spend much time behind a PC the past few weeks. Besides the weather being tropic warm over here I just didn't feel like posting. OK another problem was that I simply couldn't find things worthy taking a picture of for posting over here but today we went to Amsterdam and now I can catch up on some past topics. First of all todays topic: pink. In Amsterdam I noted these beautiful pink bougainvilles.
And I even noted all these flags behind a window which would have been a perfect entry for last weeks PH theme. And here is a picture for the PH theme LOCK of June 13th. I noted this bike which had two bike locks on it but that didn't bother the thief for he/she must have needed a wheel and that's what was taken along leaving the rest of the bike behind.

6 comments:

jams o donnell said...

Great take on the theme. I love the bougainvilleas! Happy weekend

JO said...

beautiful!

Here's mine.

Enjoy your weekend!

srp said...

Pink is lovely in nature... anywhere in the world. My pinks are up here.

June said...

Sure would like to visit there one day...

luna miranda said...

great collection of pinks.

Expat Traveler said...

Oh I love your photos for this theme! I love the canal one as it looks like you are having wonderful weather! I miss Europe so much and want to go back badly!!! To ride my bike always too!