Saturday, May 23, 2009

Photo hunter - plastic

Today's PH theme is plastic. Oh oh what to post. So much plastic around me which doesn't make a nice picture. OK I'll let you have a peek in my kitchen cupboard at my plastic collection there. Well it does make a colourful shot. This is just a small part of the collection. There is much more in other parts of the cupboard, in the freezer, in the fridge, etc.. It's amazing how much plastic utilities I collected during the years. Wonder if there are more like me, please let me know. Enjoy your weekend. Here it's promising to be sunny and warm.

12 comments:

RJ Flamingo said...

We got to the point where we had to just be ruthless and pick out the ones that worked the best and got rid of the rest in a yard sale. I think they breed in the cupboard!:-)

Mine’s up, too!

Liz said...

A pretty picture and a neat collection!

NitWit1 said...

Oh my! I have a cupboard full of those colorful containers. I had to cull and sell a lot of them.
Very good take on difficult subject for me.

My post:

http://cowardscorner-nitwit1.blogspot.com/

Sandra said...

Very clever, and colorful, I had not thought of that one!!

Upcountrysmiles said...

reutAloha!
Yes plastic is everywhere around my home too--so I know exactly what you're saying.
It's alway good to have a set like yours - as seen in your photograph.

http://upcountrysmiles.com
Cindy O

Tara R. said...

My cabinet looks the same way. Plastic everywhere. Fun photo!

Aileni said...

What would we do without it. Something I find awful is the fact that in Africa the sort of plastic container we think nothing of throwing out, recycle or not, is regarded as highly desirable. Pill tubs and the like.

Tammy said...

Love all the colors!

Thanks for stopping by my PH post! Have a great weekend!

ancient one said...

Great plastic things to have on hand... perfect for the theme!

girasoli said...

As plastic goes, that is a nice collection! Very colorful and organized :)

Kim said...

PERFECT! I love what you came up with. So clever. Great photo.

I played too! I'm just running behind in visiting others. Come on over.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Leslie said...

Ahh, that's a good one! I ahve a cupboard like that too. :)