Tuesday, April 28, 2009

So dainty

This dainty butterfly glided over my head and landed on this leaf. Wow it was wonderful in the tropical butterfly garden in the zoo in Emmen. A little bit frightening too at first to see all these big and small butterflies flying around. In fact they even landed on visitors. Several kids in buggies didn't like it at all and even our bigger kids of 13 and 17 were frightened of all these flying beauties. Haha that made me laugh! Imagine they even left the butterfly garden because they didn't like it. LOL! For me it was fabulous, all these butterflies flying around in this beautiful tropical garden. My camera liked it even better and took many pictures which I will share here the coming days. Enjoy!

(Note: I think this butterfly is called the Postman Butterfly. If I am wrong please let me know.)

No comments: