Sunday, February 08, 2009

Shadows on the wall

Again it's a beautiful sunny Sunday but still freezing cold. Last night I even had problems opening my car as the keyhole was frozen. Lucky me the door on the other side opened after a little wrestling around with the keys. OK after that the car still needed a good rub over the windows to get rid of all the ice. It cost a little time to drive off but it didn't bother me as there were more busy doing the same in the parking area. LOL

This morning I took a shadow shot of some shadows I saw here at home.

8 comments:

Hey Harriet said...

That's really nice. Love the colours and textures in this shot. Wish I could find cool shadows like this around my house. I always have to venture out to find mine :)

June said...

Elegant simplicity..and better keep them around for possible power outages! :-)

M.Kate said...

Wonderful SS with lovely colours. Key hole frozen..wow..definitely wont have that problem here.

Raven said...

Lovely shot... and so warm in comparison to your description of the day. It's above freezing here for the first time in months. I'm so happy to see some melting of the snow happening at last.

Sandra Ree said...

Love the textures in this photo! And wished we could experience some of your freezing cold, we're going to hit the 70's tomorrow. That's just wrong in the month of February. :)

Twinkle Star Art said...

Love the colours. Simple and beautiful :)

Dianne said...

that's very pretty - love the textures

Paz said...

I love this creative shadow shot!

Paz