Saturday, February 21, 2009

Photo hunter - warm


Warm is this week's photo hunter theme and I wondered where to look. It is still cold outside and very grayish, so no warm colours there either. OK we're lucky to have central heating around the house so inside it's warm but still it feels as if it has been a long time ago since I had to drag my chair in the shade of a tree because it was too warm to sit in the sun! Hah can't imagine that right now and am so longing for better temperatures to come this way!
As the weather is making me feel a little gloomy besides making me spend too much time behind a computer at first I didn't want to post anything but after reading Patricia's comment on my previous post I decided to join anyway. When I visited Pollywog Creek oh I felt so envious of all the warmth over there. Go and have a look for yourself and you'll see what I mean. Click here.

Thanks for popping by and have a warm weekend!

10 comments:

Aileni said...

We are using the central heating because the price of oil became a viable option.
It is grey now but we have a fair bit of brightness this week.
Sounds as if Central Europe is getting plenty of snow.

Sabine said...

Seeing you in that photo actualy makes me shiver!! Unbelievable that in a few months we're going to complain about the heat again...

Teena in Toronto said...

Now that's the life!

I played too :)

Mrs Mecomber said...

AHH! Can't wait to see green again! Mine is up, too.
http://newyorktraveler.net/photo-hunters-warm/

I hope you have time to visit! Have a great weekend!

Alice Audrey said...

Well I'm glad you decided to play today anyway. You make me think of nice summer camping trips, which I love.

Expat Traveler said...

Oh now that looks like a lot of fun!

Sandy said...

I am looking forward to those days of sitting under the tree and enjoying the life.
Mine's up, too
http://sandyben.blogspot.com/

June said...

Florida's having a little cold snap this weekend. All the way down to the 60s-70s during the day :-)

Richie's 2ts Inspires said...

What a cutie SS you had today! Hope you had an enjoyable time...

Happy Sunday evening!

Brian said...

yes, this looks very warm. I'm envious of those days as well and they seem a long time ago!