Friday, January 09, 2009

Whiteness all around

Yesterday morning I had to do another exam and as the weather was very cold and misty I left home early. Lucky me the road wasn't too bad and I arrived way too early so what better thing to do but walk around a little and take some pictures. This is the partycentre where I had to make my exam. This is the front porch which I can imagine being filled with people, sitting around enjoying a drink, in better weather. Did you note the big white tree in the background, it was amazing. Here's a closer look.I really liked the little townchurch. In the distance I noted another church.Across the road from the party centre there was this little countrylane and as you can see whiteness all around!

3 comments:

June said...

Looks charming and I do love big, old trees...

Sabine said...

It really looks like you've been having more than your fair share of winter this year.... It's true it's probably annoying when you have a life to lead, but it's sooo beautiful!

Oh, and how did the exams go....??

Carin said...

Sabine, first impression was that the exam went well, second impression on checking the worked out exam was not so good. Will have to wait till mid February to know for sure.