Saturday, January 17, 2009

Photo hunter - hat(s)

For this weeks photo hunter I had to dive deep into old photo albums. Back to 1992 when we were on holiday in Gozo and our twins were swimming in the pool on the roof of the Calypso Hotel. I simply adored the little hat my daughter is wearing. Funnily enough she kept her hat on and he didn't mind wearing a cap. A few months later that was oh so different, for they didn't like wearing those party hats we put on their heads to celebrate their first birthday. They kept trying to remove them, making it hard to take a picture of both of them with a hat on. But we succeeded as you can see.

17 comments:

Aileni said...

You can't go wrong with kids and their hats... I really should have done that.

Terri said...

Such cute babies! They must be all grown up now! Thanks for visiting my hat post.

jams o donnell said...

Aww they look so sweet. Happy weekend

June said...

Well the pool hats were cute and the party hats dorky...I can see their reasoning :-)

Hootin' Anni said...

How darling...both photos.

I'm not a hat person, but I found 'hats' around our home that will work for the hunt. Come on over if you can. I would love to have your company.

stan said...

they r so cute!

annant said...

your twins is adorable ;)
have a great weekend ya

JyLnC said...

Adorable photos and adorable children, too.


Stop by and see my photo hunt if you have time.
JyLnC - Hats

Tarheel Rambler said...

What a great journey down Memory Lane! And it works perfectly with this week's PhotoHunt theme!

By the way, over at my blog I'm starting a new photo-meme for Sundays based on my Sunday Scenery posts. The details can be found on the Sunday Scenery Photo Meme page on my blog. I hope you'll consider joining the fun.

meta opinions said...

That is so lovely pictures, keep it up and check out also mine! Enjoy your weekend TC :)

Melli said...

TWO cute!

JC said...

Fun shots! Party hats are the best!

Mrs Mecomber said...

LOL! They look so happy in the pool.

I did Photo Hunters today, too! Hope you get a chance to visit.

http://newyorktraveler.net/photo-hunters-hats/

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

I bet you got in as much trouble as I did! My phone rang within minutes of posting.
Mommies are allowed!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

They probably didn't even notice the hats in the pool! Having too much fun.

Sassy said...

Great Pics...Cute kids!

julie said...

Kids and hats, they seem to go together wonderfully :)

Happy weekend!