Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A little bit of Spring

OK I mislead you, it's not Spring outside but inside. Since last week I noted all these Spring bulbs being sold in pots in large amounts in most supermarkets. Normally I don't like buying them this early in the year but this time I couldn't resist and simply had to get that Spring feeling. Besides last year I waited too long and when I thought the time was right all bulbs were sold out. LOL.

Also on this picture you see my favourite, sunny colours. Can you guess? And on the wall there is a little shadow painting I made on a fun evening with my sister-in-law and my daughter. Of course I tried painting butterflies because it is easier to catch them with a brush then with my camera.

3 comments:

June said...

Looking very warm and cozy!

Brian said...

Yes, butterflies do pose a special photographing challenge. Lovely colors!

Paz said...

This is a good reminder of spring. Is yellow your favorite color?

Paz