Monday, January 05, 2009

First shadow shot

Since I have been following Paz's New York Minute every week I see her lovely shadow shots passing by. Guess it's because of that, when cycling around the other day, I noticed the shadow of some bird statues on a closed window shutter and thought it would make a great shadow shot. Because of the cold I didn't stop to take a picture but a little later I changed my mind and went back to take a shot. Unfortunately the shadow no longer completely fell on the shutter but still I liked it enough to take some pictures.

3 comments:

June said...

I can understand how Paz inspires you. She does me too, though I've not ventured into shadows yet. That it's not completely cast on the shutter makes it more interesting to me. Nicely done.

Brian said...

Great photos! I'm a Paz Shadow Shot fan myself, though I can never seem to find inspiring shadows to take pictures of.

Paz said...

Yay! You joined in on the fun! I'm soooo glad! I LOVE it!

Your first shot is wonderful!

Sorry I'm commenting so late. Life is hectic for me and I haven't been able to visit my favorite blogs lately.

I'm looking forward to your next shadow shot.

Oh! And next time, don't forget to link to and register at Hey Harriet, who hosts the Shadow Shot event, so that others will know about your shadow shots and come see them here.

Best,
Paz