Friday, January 16, 2009

Another certificate

Oh I feel so good, just heard that I passed for my third Internal Control case. That gives me a mark of 7,5 on another certificate which I need if I ever want to finish my studies.
Internal Control has kept me busy since last September and I am oh so glad to put the books back in the bookcase for the time being. Hope they can stay there for good but I am still keeping my fingers crossed for the results of the two exams I did in December and January.

7 comments:

June said...

Congratulations Carin!

Paz said...

Congratulations on your marks! Keep up the good work.

Best,
Paz

Expat Traveler said...

Congrats - it's always such a good feeling.

Expat Traveler said...

Hi Carin - thanks for the birthday wishes. I'll hopefully remember to visit if I don't get too busy with all of my activities...

And thanks for your kind words!

Expat Traveler said...

p.s. - it's warming up to 6C about here now... At least its not in the -C ranges!

Anonymous said...

very good
congratulations
your aunt

Wade said...

Way to go Carin! Congratulations!