Saturday, December 13, 2008

Photo hunter - favorite

Just in case you missed me the passed week I have been quiete busy preparing for the coming exams. On Tuesday I'll be doing the first exam and in January another two will be coming up. Right now I am quiet fathup studying and I realize it's my own choice but I hate it when exam time is here.

For the photo hunter theme this week I'm giving you the choice of a favorite doorknocker. In Malta they have these fabulous doorknockers on the main door of the house and when we were there I just took a lot of shots. Let me know your favorite.

8 comments:

June said...

I wish there were more doors with knockers around these parts! I like the first one best...good luck with exams!

RJ Flamingo said...

I love all of them, but if I have to pick a favorite, it would be number 5. It reminds me of Ebeneezer Scrooge's front door in "A Christmas Carol"!

Here's mine:
http://flamingofotos.blogspot.com

Have a great weekend!

jams o donnell said...

Great shots. I love them all! Have a happy weekend

Anonymous said...

I like the first one .Love from Gerda .

Sabine said...

The first one is especially beautiful, but generally, I always fancy the dolphin shapes :)

Wish you lots of luck for your exams!!

xxx

julie said...

Carin, these are wonderful door knockers.

I wish you the best with your exams :)

luna miranda said...

very interesting! door knockers are not very popular in my part of the world...we prefer to yell at the gate (lol).

Paz said...

I love these different door knockers.

Paz