Saturday, November 01, 2008

University

Today my daughter and I went to Nijmegen to see what university can offer her.
The university is a very large complex and each faculty has its own building.

Here we are entering a building with several lecture halls.

Listening very intently to a professor.

A professor giving information about communications studies.

On our way to an information meeting about economical studies.
It is so difficult to make a good choice. So many interesting studies and everything sounds like fun especially hearing students talk about student life!
Must say I wish I was 25 years younger for I would have loved to go to university!

2 comments:

lisaschaos said...

Looks like a nice university. :) I hope she enjoys it there!

kids bedroom said...

Nice building, it is! :) Yeah lisaschaos is right! It looks like a nice university!