Sunday, November 23, 2008

First snow

Yesterday morning we woke up to find a white world outside. Though I don't like snow I do like the whiteness it brings to the countryside. So here I am on my way to make some nice pictures of all this whiteness.
As far as I could see fields covered by a layer of snow.Driving through very picturesque country lanes.
A little later the snow was already melting slowly.
A church in the distance. As you can see it is winter here already. Not a leaf on the trees and snowrests everywhere making everything quiet messy.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mooie plaatjes maar het mag gauw weer over zijn.
Marietje

Anonymous said...

Waar jij in je drukke leven toch nog tijd voor kunt maken een duizendpoot ben je .Mooie fotos .

June said...

Gorgeous landscape! I can't believe we got snow before you did!