Saturday, October 25, 2008

Valletta

After my skating post it's back to Malta again. When I was in Malta last week I saw things I never noticed before. When you live somewhere you take everything for granted I guess. It must have been more than 20 years ago that I was in Valletta and on the whole it didn't change that much. On the above picture Fort St Elmo is on the right and on the left hand side used to be St Elmo exams centre where I did my O levels. Some things never change for it still is an exams centre as I noted by the sign on one of the barred windows. The next picture shows Republic Street, the street we walked down on our way to Fort St Elmo.On the way down there was a man pointing up and that's when I noticed this sculpture. Here is a closer look. Must say it is a quaint sculpture. Didn't notice that before. LOL

2 comments:

June said...

Europe has such interesting architecture...I love seeing it.

Paz said...

I think it's fun to notice things one never noticed before. I love the sculpture. LOL! ;-)

Paz