Saturday, October 04, 2008

Photo hunter - sad

Photo hunter topic for this week is sad.
This is a sad car smiley telling other drivers that I'm in a sad mood.
Good thing I never use the sad smiley for normally I prefer to put up the happy and sunny smiley.
You might ask what I'm on about, well a month ago in The Hague we came across the traffic jam flirter bus and they gave us these smileys intended to use for flirting when on the highway. As I am not the flirting type I would never use those smileys (LOL) but I do like the happy smiley. Though yesterday I could have used the sad smiley for on my way to Zwolle I ended up in a traffic jam twice and waiting in a line of cars doesn't make my mood very happy.

10 comments:

earthlingorgeous said...

That is a cool idea, putting on a reminder to everyone around about your feelings so they will thread lightly especially when you put on the sad face. Well I hope you won't put on that sad smiley.

Mrs Mecomber said...

LOL, love this!

Yes, if I was stuck in traffic, I'd definitely have photo number one up!

I did Photo Hunters today, too. I hope you get a chance to visit and post your link.
http://newyorktraveler.net/photo-hunters-sad/

JO said...

that is so cool!!! i love it. i should buy one for my kids.

here's mine. thanks!

Heart of Rachel said...

I love the thought of putting smiley's on the car to express your current mood.

jams o donnell said...

Great idea... I wish others would use them instead of getting road range!

Leslie said...

Great pictures for this week, Carin. :)

And I see we share a favorite book - The Shell Seekers. I have all of Rosamunde Pilcher's books and read them all often. ;)

June said...

LOL...I wonder if they have angry ones. Lots of people would be hanging them, I think!

Sue said...

Nice idea to beat road rage! I'll have to show hubby the pic of the double decker :)

diXymiss said...

Cute smiley signs. I would normally choose the happy face as well, but heavy traffic certainly can bring on a frown, a scowl and sometimes even a snarl!

ThanX so much for stopping by via photo hunt.

Dragonstar said...

Fun idea, and a great find for the theme this week!

Sorry I'm so late visiting - life has been hectic this week!