Saturday, October 18, 2008

Autumn holidays

Why do holidays always pass so quick? So you are looking forward to them and so your life is back to normal. Well that's how it went with Autumn holidays we had the past week.

In february we booked a trip to Malta, the island where I spend my teenage years. We really looked forward to exploring the island with our kids to show them all my favourite places. Now that I am typing this we are back home again and we have a wonderful, exciting week behind us. Seeing all those places again and meeting up with dear friends was a really joyful experience.

The coming days (maybe weeks) I will be posting some of my favourite pictures here (we only took about 900 pictures!) to share the beauty of Malta, Gozo and Comino.
This picture was taken this morning in front of the Air Malta plane that took us back to Holland. We had a little rain yesterday evening that's why you see those little puddles. On the whole we had hot, sunny weather and it felt like summer holidays for us.


No comments: