Saturday, August 23, 2008

Photo hunter - wrinkled

I missed out on photo hunters the last few weeks because of holidays. This week I thought I would do so again for at first I just couldn't think of anything wrinkled to take a picture of. After ironing away loads of holiday wash I was so glad with my own blouse for no ironing is needed because it simply has to have a wrinkled look! Ah that's just great and I should go and look for more such clothing as I hate ironing clothes!
In fact the little card attached to this blouse says you have to twist it into a rope to restore the crushed look. The fabric has been treated so as to have a permanently wrinkled appearance. Isn't that just great?

13 comments:

julie said...

Wrinkled blouses are good excuses to not iron clothes :D

Sabine said...

I wish all clothes were like that, I so hate ironing!

I took the wrinkled theme literally, come and have a look at my wrinkles LOL!

June said...

Now there's a twist...pun intended :-)

Patsy said...

I have a couple of such things also. Love to wear them --wrinkles and all. Have a nice weekend.

Rebecca said...

Permanently wrinkled is a fashion style I could get behind. :)

Mrs Mecomber said...

Hey, that's wrinkly! I just hate ironing!

My Photo Hunt is up, too! Please visit and leave your link. :) http://newyorktraveler.net/photo-hunters-wrinkled/

Randi said...

I hate ironing too ;)
Great take on the theme.
Happy weekend.

girasoli said...

I'm with you on ironing. Love the "wrinkled on purpose" clothing!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I finally put my "wrinkled post" up. Happy weekend!

Leslie said...

Now that's the kind of shirt I would like to have! Great photo for this week's theme. :)

Patricia said...

I wish all my clothes were made out of that wrinkled material, but I don't imagine my husband would want the same.

Katney said...

The perfect piece of clothing inmy book.

Dragonstar said...

Now that's the kind of blouse for me! I like your artistic shot, too.

Tokenhippygirl said...

That's exactly the kind of stuff I need to buy as well. Especially since I don't even own an iron. Thanks for stopping by my page! Happy hunting!