Monday, August 18, 2008

Castle of Brézé

The castle of Brézé is the last castle we visited these holidays. The boys liked this castle best because of its underground passages.
These pictures underground are taken by my hubby because I didn't want to walk through underground passages. I preferred staying in the courtyard and later I walked around the castle.While walking out of the castle over the bridge all of a sudden I heard well known voices and looking down I saw the boys walking way below in the dried up ditches.
While I took a picture of them my hubby took a picture of me. If I had known that I was standing on a bridge so high and narrow it would have frightened me, but I didn't know so I felt safe and sound.

1 comment:

June said...

I so enjoy traveling around with you...so much so that I've broken with tradition and have echoed back your award to you...