Friday, August 15, 2008

Award

This morning I checked my mail and I was really flattered to read that Starnitesky has given me an award for my weblog. It really surprised me as all I like doing is placing photo's I take of places I have been to.

Thank you so much Starnitesky for giving this award to me. I shall cherish it!


Now as to the rules that go with passing on this award, here they come:

1. Put the logo on your blog;
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you;
3. Nominate at least five other blogs;
4. Add links to them on your blog;
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blogs.

I enjoy reading many blogs but there are several I read nearly daily so the first two awards are definitely for Sabine and June.

The third award goes to Anina for I owe it to her that I realised how lovely the Faroe Islands are.

The fourth and fifth blog that come to mind for an award are Clarence's blog and the blog of Dina with a daily photo of Malta.

There are many more blogs I enjoy reading and would like to give an award so don't be disappointed if I didn't pass the award on to you. Perhaps someone else will do so. In fact all bloggers deserve an award for keeping the blogosphere active. Time is the only thing that keeps me from reading all weblogs.

Internet and blogging are definitely an enrichment to life so keep it up!

5 comments:

Dina said...

Hey, this is great thanks for the award I shall link this and continue it. Cheers for blogging ;)

Clarence said...

Oh, thanks Carin! You made my day. :)

Sabine said...

Thank you so much Carin!! :)
Hmm.. guess I have to write a post now, eh? LOL!
Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

it,s nice to have an award carin
marietje

June said...

I've been away and unable to be online, so I apologize for the late response to your honoring me with this award. Thank you so, so much! It really means a lot...