Saturday, June 28, 2008

Photo hunter - bright


You might have missed me today but that's because today was my first free day in weeks and I took some time off to go into town and later I read a romantic novel: Sleeping arrangements by Madeleine Wickham. A funny book that was just right for my present mood.

This week I did my exams and the first one was really hard to make. Good thing the second exam went much better for at least that restored my self esteem. Afterwards I went into Arnhem and had a cappuccino and a sandwich at a sidewalk cafe. Oh just the freedom I felt. No more studies for a few weeks.
Of course I had to go into a bookstore and that's where I bought that book written by Madeleine Wickham.

Now about this photo hunter post: bright. On my way to do some shopping this week I passed this area which not long ago was fully build with houses. After the demolition of all those houses they intend to build a new multifunctional location there but so far there are just all these bright flowers. It is a wonderful sight and every morning on my way to work I enjoy seeing all those bright colours in that empty field.

6 comments:

~Amber~ said...

Those are some lovely and bright colors! Great shots!

Snap Catch said...

Nice catch for this week theme, Happy weekend! Mine's up too hope you can drop by.

philos said...

Much much better for the eye than the demolished ones I bet. Love looking at those flowers. Thanks for sharing this Carin! :)

June said...

Wonderful color and light! Lovely...and your day sounds lovely too!

Sabine said...

Those are beautiful shots Carin!
Wonderful, too, that for a change houses were pulled down and flowers came in their wake; normally it's the other way round...

starnitesky said...

Beautiful bright colours, glad to hear your exams are over, you can now relax for a while.