Saturday, May 31, 2008

Photo hunter - self (yourself or part of you)

Haha, what to post, myself or part of me?? I went for the part of me and glasses are definitely a part of me and have been so for many, many years. You will never see me without glasses for it's the first thing I put on when getting out of bed. The pair I wear nowadays have been part of me for the last 2 years. The insurance we have makes it attractive to change spectacles every 2 years but I am so fond of the ones I wear nowadays that it's hard to part with them. When I first bought them I wondered if I should as they were very conspicuous. And yes they are noticeable as compliments with my specs are still regularly given. See for yourself.


14 comments:

Karen said...

LOL! Looks like the invisible woman. I'm betting that was the idea? *grin*

Write From Karen

Sabine said...

that's a clever take on the theme!! :) Nice glasses, too. I need a new pair... but I keep putting it off.

Happy weekend!

Liza said...

great take on today's theme!

mine's up :)

Dragonstar said...

Clever and fun photo - and very attractive glasses! I'm like you, my glasses are the first thing I put on in the morning and the last I take off at night - I'd never be able to focus on photographing them without wearing them :))

julie said...

Like Sabine, I need a new pair too. I use mine for watching TV :)

Have a great weekend, Carin :)

Carver said...

Nice glasses. Great take on the theme. Happy weekend.

Frances said...

My glasses are the same colors!
Without the Gs though.
How cool is that?
I'm bad though mine are always in my purse.

Susan at 2lives said...

Hey...we almost did glasses (great minds think alike?) but switched to what they hang on.

Happy hunting!

Rebecca said...

O.k., that first one is a GREAT shot. :)

Patricia said...

Very clever, Carin. Nice glasses, too!

I wear 30-day contacts now most of the time, but if I don't have them in, my glasses are also the first thing I find when I wake up.

Hope your weekend is delightful.

Angela at mommy bytes said...

Yup your eyes are leafy green! Thanks for visiting.

girasoli said...

Very clever and cool glasses. I also went for a part of myself. Happy Weekend!

Anonymous said...

Het is een hele mooie bril.Daar kun je jaren meedoen .

Heart of Rachel said...

Please pardon my late visit. Thank you for sharing something that represent you. Creative shots.