Saturday, May 17, 2008

Photo hunter - candy

Again I am using a photo I took while on holiday in France a few weeks ago. Well I just have to because I never saw such a shop filled with only CANDY anywhere. Our kids found this sweet shop in Pézenas and couldn't just walk by. They simply had to buy something! Can't blame them for even my hubby and I bought some candy. I went for chocolate olives in all olive colours. Mmmmmmm they were delicious: chocolate with a nut in the centre! So let me know if you would have been able to just walk by such a sweet candy store.












17 comments:

jams o donnell said...

Great shot. Who could pass such a wonderful place! Happy weekend

Yen said...

WOW! A lot of yummy candies and chocolates there! :)

Little Peanut said...

Great take this week! Happy Photo hunting;)

Pea in a Pod said...

My candy is up now too! Great take;-)

Lynn said...

Nice presentation of the candies. Sometimes the packaging gets my attention more than the candies. :)

jennyL said...

No one can resist buying candies if the store is like this.. Tons of candies on display wow yum

Anonymous said...

Ik wel .

June said...

Looks like there's something for everyone there!

Sandy M said...

I could not just walk by. Awesome photos.

Sabine said...

Aaaah, great stuff! That shop looks like paradise!! :)

Zoey said...

I guess it was hard NOT to buy a lot of candy there :D

Rebecca said...

Those chocolate olives sound yummy! :)

Sammawow said...

What a sweet store! Nice shots!

Patricia said...

Lovely candy photos, Carin.

Carver said...

I wouldn't have been able to pass that by either. Great shots for the theme.

Frances said...

Mmmm a chocolate olive would be perfect in my chocolate martini.
Thanks for swinging by.
Say hey to the M&M twins

Dragonstar said...

That looks sooooo delicious! What a wonderland!