Saturday, March 29, 2008

Photo hunter - High

Since November 2007 programs are no longer clear on our TV. Especially the sport senders were affected and my husband simply couldn't have it. So he was very busy trying to "repair" things. That was before he heard that the high digital radio and tv mast they placed only 8 km from where we live was the culprit and that we should renew all old coaxial cables in the house for a clear TV view. Good thing that wasn't such a hard job and now that's done we have a clear TV view once again!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blij voor jullie

Dragonstar said...

That mast looks really High! Thanks for visiting.

Sabine said...

Nice high tower! :) But shouldn't they have informed you about it before your husband started taking your TV into pieces??!

Happy Weekend Carin! I'm on a HIGH right now... in a little over 8 hrs I'm leaving Gozo!!! :))

John said...

That mast looks really High, nice photo.

Sarge Charlie said...

that is high

denz said...

Wow! I love your picture, just keep it up and enjoy!!!

check mine also:
PHOTOHUNTER-1
PHOTOHUNTER-2

Happy Weekend guys!!!

BlogScope said...

I like the way you put consistency in your photography, indeed you have a very nice post!!!

Check mine HERE!!!

Have a great Weekend!!!

Frances said...

Yay clear TV.
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great week.

jams o donnell said...

Great take on this week's theme. I would ahve thought they'd have warned you about the need to upgrade your coaxial cables! Happy weekend

the teach said...

Carin, I'm a little slow getting back to people who were good enough to leave comments on my blog. Thanks a lot! Great post for "high." :D

Heart of Rachel said...

I'm glad you have good TV reception again.