Saturday, March 08, 2008

Photo hunter - Different

Difficult theme this week: DIFFERENT. At first I didn't know what to post and then all of a sudden I remembered our kids laughing their heads off whenever we passed this field with geese because one of them is so different from the rest because he is pink!

So yesterday I became a real photo hunter and on my way into town I delibrately passed this field to take a picture. But those geese were at the far end of the field. What to do? I needed to go into town again this morning and because it was a lovely day I went by bike. To pass that field with geese I had to cycle around a little, the weather was just perfect for that. But those geese were still at the far end of the field and it looked as if they wouldn't budge. I took some pictures but is difficult to see that one is different from the rest.Lucky for me the sheep were roaming around the field and came closer to where I stood and one is so different from the rest. So this is my entry for this week's post.
For photo hunter information click here.

16 comments:

Huey said...

Ouh both photos are special I think. How come a different one could stand among the rest?

gizelle said...

The black sheep is literally and figuratively the one which always stands out! =) Happy hunting and thank you!

Dragonstar said...

Well done! That's true PhotoHunting! Have you any idea why that goose is pink?

Hootin' Anni said...

Neat photos!!!!! Love the idea of 'the black sheep'...since it figuratively means 'being different'.

My Photo Hunt Different is shared, I hope, if you haven't already, you can drop by and pay a visit. Happy weekend.

Carver said...

Great shots for the different theme. Both were perfect.

YTSL said...

Hi Karin --

Great photo hunt entry from you this week. That black sheep got me thinking, of course, of that nursery rhyme: "baa, baa, black sheep, have you any wool?..." ;b

Heart of Rachel said...

The black sheep really stands out. Great find!

napaboaniya said...

Pink geese?!?! LOL!! I had to immediate thinking "mixed breed with flamingo?!?!" Now I'm laughing my head off as well :P

Sarge Charlie said...

nice entry of this theme

jams o donnell said...

Nice take on the theme. Did the black sheep have any wool? Happy weekend

PowersTwinB said...

wait! did someone dye that poor goose? I cant beleive it! lol...and the black sheep , both perfect photos for the hunt this week! My hunt is up, please come and visit

arlene said...

i remembered when i was young i dyed our puppy pink making him standout from the rest of the dogs in the neighborhood. =) nice shots!

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Nice stuff, the sheep is different indeed.

Have a great week.

Claudia said...

Thank you for your kind words on my blog.

Tammy said...

Great pictures for this week's theme!

Thanks for visiting my Photohunt!

Natalie said...

Great finds!