Monday, September 17, 2007

Traveling around the world

Just now I finished reading this book "The shape of water". Not really my genre and it couldn't catch me at first. After a while I got in the story and I couln't put it away before I knew the outcome. But it isn't the book itself I wanted to tell you about but the way I got it. This book I found while on holiday in France and there was this sticker inside telling me:

Howdy! Hola! Bonjour! Guten tag!

I am a very special book. You see I'm traveling around the world making new friends. I hope I've met another friend in you. Please go to http://www.bookcrossing.com/ and enter my BCID number. You'll discover where I've been and who has read me, and can let them know I'm safe here in your hands. Then ..... READ and RELEASE me!

And that's just what I'm going to do now that I read it, RELEASE it for the next reader and I might just give it a little hand in traveling around the world. So watch your postbox!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoe kom je op het idee

Sabine said...

That is so great!! :) I had heard about bookcrossing, friends and fans of Caroline Smailes ("In Search of Adam") had bought books of hers and sent them out into the world! What a beautiful idea! :)


PS: Happy you're still blogging!! *big grin*