Saturday, September 08, 2007

New look

No I didn't give myself a new look but I decided to change the look of this blog to more Autumn like colours. For even though Autumn didn't really start yet outside it looks and feels like it has.

My mother-in-law is slowly feeling a little better and she is not so tired anymore. At least when we visit her she isn't asleep most of the time. Besides that she is talking normal again. Before she used to dream and hallucinate a lot. We really hope her recovery will continue this way.

2 comments:

Sabine said...

Carin, I'm glad your mother-in-law is getting better!

Oh, and I'm glad about the new look. Because that means you're not going to abandon your blog!! :))

Happy Weekend!

Carin said...

Sabine, how could I give up blogging completely if that means missing out on your comments? LOL

Have a nice weekend too!