Thursday, July 19, 2007

Happy summer holidays

Just one day to go and primary schools in this part of Holland have summer holidays too. We are the last to start summer holidays and I am really glad it is finally time to relax and do whatever we feel like. That is for me for I am lucky to follow the holidays of primary schools in this area. So 6 weeks holiday are ahead of me. Sounds great but these weeks always pass very quickly as there are loads of things to do.

The weather has been really summer like this past week and hopefully it stays that way a little longer. The beginning of the week it was much too hot and humid but right now it is perfect summer weather though the weatherforecast is showing more of those dark things with spots beneath, wonder what they mean with that???

Nothing I can do about that, at least there is a large pile of books waiting for me, so I won't be bored. Funny thing is that when the weather turns bad it gets at me and even books can't cheer me up. Well we'll wait and see what this summer will bring.

Wishing all of you a wonderful, relaxed and sunny summer!

3 comments:

Andre said...

Happy Holidays :)

Anonymous said...

ook een mooie vakantie
marietje

Carin said...

Thank you Andre.

Bedankt tante Rietje.