Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Study, study, study

This could have been me in the past weeks. Studying, studying, studying. All my free time!
Last week I did my first exam and the feeling is good about that one.
But today .............. the second exam! It made me feel very depressed. After preparing so well I really had the feeling that I would be able to do it with no difficulty, but .................... that was before I saw the exam and realized they managed to ask a question about every little irrelevant thing in the book! Can you image how mad this is making me??? At first I wanted to just leave the examination hall but I managed to stay seated and continue trying to save what could be saved. However that's not much in my poor opinion. All those hours studying for such an exam is really infuriating me!!
I know there are worse things, but right now I am feeling terrible about this. The only good bit is that the books can be put away on the topfloor for the summer. What summer???? It looks like Autumn outside! Rain and wind and low temperatures.
I'll leave it at this for now, perhaps tomorrow the sun will shine again on all sides!

1 comment:

Indelibrella said...

Hang in there, Carin! Things will get better. Just take a deep breath.

I have a feeling I'm going to be sharing in some of what you're going through very soon.

Baby steps! ;o)