Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Sad and melancholic

This is unbelievable for the moodtest says I am in a good mood, but I am not!! I still didn't overcome yesterday's exam but that's nothing compared to the terrible news my mum gave me yesterday evening about two people I knew well and who are now both terminal patients.

What world is this we are living in??

So I am definitely not in a good mood but am feeling rather sad and melancholic today. Sorry to say.



You Are In a Good Mood

Today, you're feeling pretty together and happy.

While not everything is going you're way, you're keeping things in perspective.

And it seems like things are looking up for you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

kijk naar demooie dingen in het leven

Indelibrella said...

I'm sorry Carin. Just take some time out and allow yourself to think things through. Your family and friends are here for you.

Hugs!

Wade said...

I'm sorry to hear about your friends Carin. It seems that the longer we live the more we encounter this. Time can be cruel, but it also can be used to recognize and count our own blessings. Wishing your friends, you, and everyone love, peace, and strength...