Sunday, March 11, 2007

Perfect day

It was a perfect day today, the sun was shining bright. Early in the morning I went cycling around a little to enjoy the sun and get some exercise. I didn't put on my gloves for it looked warm enough but while cycling I did regret not putting them on for it did feel cold. Later on in the day the temperature became OK and it was wonderful outside.

We spend most of the day inside because my family came over already for my birthday. They live too far from where we live to come over on Tuesday. So from 10.30 till 19.00 we had visitors.

The weather was really too nice to spend the whole day inside so we went for a little walk just before lunch. Our youngest took his cousins to the shetland pony's he takes care of and of course they wanted to make a ride. We passed them on our walk and of course our youngest nephew wanted to sit on a pony too. Not for long for that horse did feel a little hairy!

2 comments:

Indelibrella said...

Cute pics, looks like a beautiful day for your birthday! :o)

Anonymous said...

WAT LEUK MIJN KLEINKINDEREN OP DE PONNY,S