Sunday, March 04, 2007

Happy Birthday Sabine!

This cake is for my cyberfriend Sabine who is celebrating her birthday today.

Sabine from this space I am wishing you a very, very happy birthday with lots of presents and lots of happiness.

Remember you are as old as you feel so who cares about real age! (I can't tell you to turn the numbers around for that will make you 84!!! Haha)

Also wishing you a very good trip to Berlin and hope you will enjoy seeing all your friends and family again!

Have a nice class reunion and have fun discovering Berlin again for I guess things have changed since your last visit.

2 comments:

Indelibrella said...

Happy Birthday Sabine!!! May you be blessed with many more!

Enjoy your time in Berlin. I'll be thinking of you!

Sabine said...

Aaaaaw! Thank you so much! It means a lot to me to get birthday wishes from all over the world... though I'd much rather ignore my b'day nowadays.

P.S. I'll have to wait 2 more years for that "trick" to work, Carin! Then I'll be 5 LOL!!!