Saturday, March 31, 2007

Cars, cars, cars

This is what my boys will be seeing today: cars, cars and even more cars! Guess they will return home with all kinds of unreachable dreams.

They are off to Amsterdam to visit the Auto Rai 2007. In fact our eldest son is taking two schoolfriends along as they are going there for a school assignment. They should look at design, colour etc. so that they can make a piece of work to get a mark for Cultural Activities (a subject they have in Secondary School).

Our son is car crazy and he even made a site for his favourite make of car: Subaru.
Click here to visit his Subaru site.

Cars don't interest me much but if our car hadn't been filled with boys I would have gone along to roam around Amsterdam. Now I shall spend the day cleaning the house (not my hobby) and I must go and buy some presents for my husband who is celebrating his birthday this coming Monday. Besides that I shall go and watch our daughter playing badminton at a tournament. Enough to do, so I won't be bored.

No comments: