Friday, March 09, 2007

Better weather

Am I seeing this right?? I can hardly believe it! After all this rain we had the past weeks the weather forecast is showing the sun! and temperatures above 10 degrees C. WOW that would be great!

It even seems as if we might be sitting outside during lunchtime on the 13th, my 43rd birthday! Well that would be a nice birthday present.

It also looks as if we are going to have a nice and sunny weekend and that always uplifts my spirits and makes me feel really good. But if I am not mistaken they say you musn't count your blessings before they really take place. So we'll wait and see.

Wishing all you of you a nice weekend and hoping the sun shines on your side too!

3 comments:

Indelibrella said...

Supposed to be nice weather here this weekend too, well except for t-storms maybe on Sunday...but we need the rain!

Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

ook ik ben heel blij met het mooie weer 43 jaar geleden was het ook mooi op 13 maart

Wade said...

Enjoy the sun and warmth for us Carin! Rain and wind here...and possible flooding by late Sunday. Keep those fingers crossed!