Friday, February 23, 2007

What look?

With Spring in the air I am in for a new look. But what look? So before going to the hairdresser I visited the virtual hairdresser on line to see what a different haircut does to me.

But now I have a problem for what shall I choose? Guess I'll let the hairdresser make a choice and tell her that I would like a haircut that is:

  • easy
  • young looking
  • sporty
  • not gray
  • wiry
  • suitable
  • nice

If you would like to visit the virtual hardresser click here. On the site of the online makeover click on Kies and go to the photo on your computer which you wish to use and upload it. After uploading your own photo click on Haarstyling (hairstyle) and Haarkleur (haircolour) and try whatever haircut and haircolour you like. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Sabine said...

Hey, that's just what I need!! Can you give me the link, pretty please?? :-)