Friday, February 16, 2007

Trips coming our way



After reading these books about Berlin I have always to wanted to visit Berlin and to see this city with my own eyes. So far we never made it. But now last week we finally booked a trip to Berlin in a few months time and we are really looking forward to going.

We shall be staying in a hotel in Potsdam and from there we shall take the public transport to Berlin. Since my parents visited Potsdam and they told me about Sanssouci I have wanted to see the parks and palaces of Sanssouci.
At the moment we are busy reading about Berlin and Potsdam and perhaps I should read the above books again. That wouldn't be a punishment at all as they are a good read.

Besides this trip we shall also be visiting Eurodisney this year. We have been to Eurodisney before but the kids hardly remember it and the youngest wasn't even born when we were there, so we thought that now would be good time to go again. They are 15 and 11 years old now and will enjoy Eurodisney very much.

If we have enough time we shall also go to Paris to show them the Eiffel Tower, the Notre Dame, the Louvre and the Sacre Coeur.

As you can imagine we are looking forward to these trips that our coming our way.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Het zijn weer mooie verhalen .LIEFS VAN MIJ .

Anonymous said...

Het zijn weer mooie verhalen .LIEFS VAN MIJ .

Sabine said...

Hi Carin,

I'm sure you'll enjoy it to the full! My blog post of today is in great part for you, by the way. With your questions you opened a floodgate of memories in my head... :)