Thursday, February 08, 2007

Snow

Today we got a little bit of winter, bah!

Yesterday evening they put out a weather alarm for today to warn everybody to take care and to stay home if you don't have to go out. That's also because we live in a country where we don't have this kind of weather very often and so when it happens we are not really prepared for it. However with this new rule in Germany that you have to have wintertires on your car in this season there are quiet some people who have these tires on their car and they are definitely better of with this kind of weather.

As for us we don't have wintertires but my husband didn't have to work today and the kids and I normally go to school and work on our bicycle. After lunch at home this afternoon I decided to put on my charming snowboots and walk back to my work. On my way there I took these pictures to share a Dutch winterday with whoever visits to this blog.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

weer leuk gedaan mam