Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Rain, rain and even more rain

Is this weather forecast supposed to make me happy??? Looking outside makes me feel even more depressed!! So dark and where on earth does all that water come from?? and there is still more to come if I have to believe the weather forecast.

My how I hate this kind of weather and that on my day off. Well you know what I am going to do: switch on all the lights to make it look bright and then uhum I think it is a good day to do some cleaning of the house (not my hobby either). So I can't promise to be feeling much better by the end of this day.

BAH, BAH, BAH but
Always look on the bright side of life, so I'll put some good music on while going around the house and perhaps it will make me forget the rain outside!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

waar heb je het van om zo te doen

Wade said...

I know how you feel Carin. Seems we've been getting the same weather here...although we've been getting snow lately. Here it is the morning of March 1st and we have 2-3 inches of snow on the ground! Can't do anything about the weather except adapt to it. Maybe Spring isn't too far away...

Indelibrella said...

Weather! One of my favorite subjects! LOL

It's nice to meet you Carin...thanks for your comments on my blog. Will add yours to my Bloglines subscriptions. :o)

Indelibrella said...

P.S. I also added your blog to my Blogroll. :o)