Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Dreaming

This evening I came back on a good intention I made at the end of last year. Well I really wanted to pick up piano lessons again. A few weeks ago it was supposed to start again but due to headache I didn't go and so I made an appointment for this evening.

Well I really really meant to practice but in a way the piano kept looking at me and couldn't make me practice. The keyboard of a computer appeals more to me than that of a piano. So there went my resolution to become a better pianist. Not that I was good at it but still I could learn.

Guess I'll go back to enjoying others playing piano and perhaps sometime in the future I will pick it up again (you always have to have something to dream about).

"Dreaming, I'll always keep on dreaming
Dreaming that my dreams come true
Oh yeah"

No comments: