Thursday, January 25, 2007

Results

This is about my mood right now after spending the whole day behind the computer waiting for the result of my exam to be mailed to me.

Well they promised to mail it 5 working days before the postal sending and if I counted correct the result should have been mailed today. The results will be posted on 1st February. So counting back 5 working days brings me to today.

Good thing I read the forum and saw that more students expected the results to come today so I must have counted correct but the results didn't come!!! They did manage to send a newsletter and when that came in I thought YES, the result, but no..... just a newsletter. Well I guess there is nothing else to do but go to sleep now and hope somebody is working tonight so that the results will be mailed tomorrow early in the morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ik hoor het meteen als je ze binnen hebt ? LIEFS MAM