Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Beauty and the Beast

For those who read my blog regularly it must be known by now that I am a musical fan.

Last Saturday my mother, my daughter and I went to see the musical Beauty and the Beast in the Circustheater in Scheveningen.

It was a beautiful musical. The decors and the costumes were fantastic. The music was wonderful and the actors did a terrific job especially Lumiere was a big favourite of mine.

It was so much fun to see plates, cutlery, a teapot, a teacup, a pepper and salt set, a clock and an opener dancing and singing over the stage.

We had a lovely afternoon and it was pure delight to see this musical and I am very glad we went to see it. It was pronounced Musical of the year 2006. So far it has been the biggest travelling production in Holland and it was played in many theaters.

Due to its great succes it continued playing in the Circustheater. On 13 January 2007 Beauty and the Beast can be seen for the last time and after that the Circustheater will be made ready for Tarzan, the musical.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HET WAS HEEL GEZELLIG MET ONS DRIEEN .MAM