Saturday, January 27, 2007

Addicted to internet?

According to the test below I am for 73% addicted to the internet! Well I guess I knew that for I can't imagine life without internet anymore. So I didn't really need the proof but did the the test anyway and see here the result.

There is so much to discover and learn on the internet and internet makes the world much smaller and news travels very fast.

Even yesterday my good news travelled over the internet faster then here in the area and so one of the first to congratulate me was Sabine, who lives in Gozo. Thanks Sabine. My boss congratulated me just before you did but that was because he was sitting opposite me when I received the e-mail.

You Are 73% Addicted to the Internet

In your opinion, life without the internet is hardly worth living.
Could be, but you probably need a bit more fresh air and sunshine to think clearly.

2 comments:

Sabine said...

Wow!! I didn't think there was someone out there whose addiction is worse than mine! LOL!!

Anonymous said...

I think 100% (your husband)