Thursday, December 21, 2006

Shortest day

Good thing that today is the shortest day of the year because that means from now on the days shall be getting longer again. Must say that this is not the favourite part of the year for me. Inside it is nice and cosy but outside it is cold and dark!! Evening falls very early and I don't like that at all.

This week I did my exam and to my idea I didn't do as well as I should have. The results will tell but that will not be before the end of January. On my way home from Arnhem, where I had to do the examination, the sun shone bright and everything looked great outside.

At home I threw my studybooks in a drawer and they will remain there for a few weeks. At least now I can start looking forward to Christmas and that special feeling that goes with it. Only one more day to go and the kids and I will have two weeks holiday. Wonderful!

December has been very busy this year so it is nice that now there is time to relax and read a good book or two.

No comments: