Saturday, November 11, 2006

Wind and rain

The weather is really autumn like right now. Lots of rain and wind. So today was spend mostly inside and it looks like Sunday will be much the same. This afternoon it was dry for an hour or two and so I took my bike to get a breath of fresh air.
This evening we watched TV while my parents were visiting. We watched a program on television showing three families that are spending several weeks in the jungle with native tribes. It really surprises me that these European families can live under such circumstances. Especially the way these tribes eat and what they eat makes my stomach turn.

Here you see two of the tribes: the Hagahai-tribe in Papua New Guinea and the Suri-tribe in Ethiopia.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hoe krijg je die foto,s er op