Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Trimming

It's becoming more and more difficult to find something interesting to write in my blog. The days have become much shorter since the clock has been put back an hour. By 5 pm it is already getting dark. Oh I hate these short days with this gloomy weather. And not only the days are getting shorter but over here they are also trimming the trees making them ready for winter I guess. See the difference in the little path I cycle through several times a week.

This picture was taken a week ago:


And this is what it looks like now:

Well it does look much brighter but I preferred it fully grown.

2 comments:

Sabine said...

Hello from London! :)
Well I can only say you're more productive than I am!! Reading through my last posts I'm thinking it's better I hadn't posted anything at all LOL!

Carin said...

Good to hear from you Sabine and I enjoyed reading your last posts. I might be more "productive" in your eyes but you are meeting more interesting people, wish I was!